Kforce has a client in Santa Monica, CA that is seeking a Senior Product Designer, Fitness.
In this role, the Senior Product Designer should have a strong track record and a body of work that demonstrates clear wins in user and business impact, as well as the particulars in overall experience, visual polish, animations, and complex interactions. We are intent on raising the bar with smart, delightful solutions that lock-in on users' health needs & tightly align with company priorities. We also want teammates that are passionate about technology, bringing people together, and finding better ways to get people healthy.
- Senior Product Designer will collaborate with Product Managers, Engineers and business stakeholders to define, design, test and iterate on our consumer experience through our website, app, OTT and on-device platforms
- Gather product requirements, incorporate user research, frame the problem, and find solutions that address both consumer and business needs
- Know how to substantiate your work and the decisions behind them, and be an advocate for user-centered design
- Senior Product Designer will navigate between -blue sky- exploration and tactical, iterative designs
- Set a vision for an end-to-end user experience by exploring divergent concepts and quickly converging ideas based on technical constraints and business goals
- Own major projects and product features from start to finish
- You can juggle multiple top-priority tasks and efficiently focus on delivery
- The Senior Product Designer will be able to phase design projects to optimize quick releases and scale design back to lower scope when needed