Front of House Team Members
Red Robin isn't your typical burger restaurant. We're a team filled with unbridled energy, magnetic personalities, and a passion for having fun!
We also have a passion for developing our Team Members! Did you know over 40% of our Managers were Team Members at one time? Many of these individuals are now General Managers, Regional Directors and Corporate Leaders!
Responsible for providing a great first impression by displaying a friendly demeanor and escorting Guests to tables - the host will take reservations with a wait list when necessary.
Responsible for delivering a fun and satisfying dining experience to Guests and ensuring Guests receive menu suggestions, taking orders and serving food and drinks in a timely accurate manner.
Delivers exceptional Guest service by being efficient, confident, personable, and an expert on all things beverage. (Must be 21 years or older)
RedRobin (RRGB) is a well-established, high-volume, full-service restaurant concept that has growth opportunities for team members in a full-service casual dining restaurant company. Grow your career with Red Robin Gourmet Burgers and Brews!
As a Team Member at Red Robin, you'll enjoy:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits for ALL team members
- THREE SCHEDULED RAISES within your first year, starting after 3 months.
- Flexible work schedules
- Referral bonuses for bringing new members to our team
- Eligible for 401(k) retirement plan with a company match of up to 4% of your pay (if qualified)
- Free shift meal for Back of House Team Members
- 50% discount on Red Robin food and 25% for your family
- EXCELLENT Opportunities to grow with us
Our mission is clear: make it fresh. Make it fun. Make it memorable. And above all, make 'em smile. Become a part of our team today!
Red Robin independent franchisees each hire their own employees and establish their own terms and conditions of employment, which may differ from those described.
Red Robin is an Equal Opportunity & E-Verify Employer