Manpower Engineering is seeking a Software Instrumentation Engineer for our aerospace client in Long Beach, California.
This is an onsite full-time permanent opportunity.
What you will need experience with the following:
- BS Degree in Engineering or equivalent professional experience
- LabVIEW software instrumentation automation
- Python for data processing
- Background with RS-232 and RS-422 or RS-485 interfaces
- Networking test equipment communicating via TCP
- Agile projects using Scrum and Kanban
- Experience working with software HALs for instrumentation projects
- Experience in automotive, aerospace, aircraft or civil dynamics, or instrumentation
- Hands-on hardware integration experience including installation of instruments and fixtures, and troubleshooting components, along with sensor issues
- Knowledge of EMI/EMC consideration on aircraft or aerospace systems