Summary: The Software Programmer works with a team of highly skilled associates and managers to maintain, implement, and analyze technical systems.
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to complete the following essential duties and responsibilities:
· Develop, maintain and support company’s software applications.
· Responsible for reviewing, analyzing and modifying software programs and systems.
· Encode, test, debug and document programs based on pre-established guidelines, programming knowledge and judgement to plan and accomplish tasks.
· Manage multiple projects and troubleshoot applications.
· Provide accurate status on programming solutions.
· Perform additional duties as required and or requested.