The WORLDPAC Application Development team is seeking for a Sr. Software Developer to join our team to help build the next generation of WORLDPAC’s online catalog and ordering platform called speedDIAL. As a Sr. Software Developer, you will be responsible for designing, coding, and supporting a complex web and/or mobile applications. You will use tools/frameworks such as Spring Framework, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, WebSocket, Elasticsearch, Lucene, Java, Swift, Typescript, React JS, React Native, and/or Microservices.
Your daily duties and responsibilities in this role will generally include:
- Planning, designing, developing, coding, testing, building, deploying, and debugging new software or enhancements to existing software.
- Participating in design and coding activities with other team members.
- Working with other team members to understand problems with software, and then developing specifications and estimates to resolve such problems.
- Integrate in-house and third-party software components to create the designed system.
- Work with operations and support teams to deploy applications to various environments and ensure they can be supported.
- As part of an agile team, share responsibility for refining, planning, and estimating the duration and complexity of tasks.
- Develop systems that adhere to architecture standards and practices.
- Unit test all new software thoroughly to ensure highest quality levels possible.
- Collaborate closely with other team members in IT team and content teams.
- Five or more years of experience in developing software/application.
- Bachelor/Equivalent degree in Computer Science or higher.
- Senior level skills with the following technologies: Java, REST, Web.
- Proven experience with React JS and React Native.
- Familiar with the following: Spring Framework, Spring Boot, Elasticsearch, and Object-Relation Mapping such as Hibernate, SQL, JSON, and Tomcat.
- Familiar with Firebase or MongoDB.
- Strong understanding of an agile application development lifecycle.
- A proven ability to leverage SaaS APIs (Salesforce.)
- A proven ability to develop highly secure applications with end-to-end encryption.
- Familiar with Google Analytics.
- Experience and understand Feature Flags implementation.