Senior Software Engineer
Successful candidate will work as part of an integrated product team under the direction of the Software Manager. Will develop automated tools for data processing. Be responsible for developing virtualized simulation environments as well as developing Microservices with RabbitMQ and Protocol Buffers (ProtoBufs). Some Web design as needed. May support multiple programs/products simultaneously. Will perform design\code\testing of software that controls components as well as providing software to automate the testing of components.
- MS in Computer Science or Information Systems.
- 2-5 years experience with software coding and algorithm development using C++ or Python programming language
- Experience with git, gitflow version control system
- Experience with Agile Methodologies
- Strong understanding of Linux
- Strong backend Web Development experience
- Graphical User Interface design experience
- Experienced in writing software design documentation
- Technically proficient in MS Office products
- Background in robotics
- Experience as a lead
Be a part of the ConsultNet difference. As a leading national provider of IT staffing and solutions, ConsultNet delivers exceptional services to startup, midmarket and Fortune 1000 companies across North America. Since 1996, we've partnered with clients to create rewarding opportunities for our consultants, successfully building teams that have surefire results.
In the past two years alone, we have placed more than 1,500 consultants in contract, contract-to-hire, or direct placement opportunities. We understand communication is key to finding the right job that matches your skills and career goals. For us, it's not just the work that we do; it's how we do the work. Our breadth of offerings extends to multiple IT positions in major markets throughout the country, see more at www.consultnet.com