The Corporate Technology Strategy team plays a crucial role in enabling the technologies of the future for the company. We accomplish this by building industry expertise in commercial platforms and solutions, partnering with the Corporate Functions and Business Segments to understand future business capabilities needed to efficiently support the Business, and facilitating the prioritization, planning and funding alignment of initiatives that deliver the future state technology solutions and maximize value realization.
In the Corporate Technology Strategy team, individual Strategists will define the companys strategy and transformation roadmap for the following Corporate functions:
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) for next generation ERP Finance Solutions including SAP S/4 HANA, Source to Pay, and Financial Planning and Analysis
The Sr. Technology Strategist will partner with the Corporate Functions, Business Segments and Business Strategists Leads to determine current and future state business capabilities needed to effectively and efficiently support the corporate functions and business segments. The team is responsible for defining the best platforms, integration and data strategies and solutions set to support future state capability needs and the migration path from the current solutions in use to the target platform and solutions. The strategies and roadmaps developed by this team will also integrate the Technology Infrastructure, Operations and Networking priorities and roadmap plans in the development of Corporate Technology roadmaps.
- Driving vision, strategy, business/technology architecture and product roadmaps for Finance technology
- Maintaining deep industry experience, strong technical knowledge, financial/business skills, and program management skills
- Partnering with senior level executives in the Corporate Functions, Business Segments and Enterprise Technology teams to define and prioritize business needs/capabilities and the strategic initiatives and roadmap plan to deliver the technology platforms and solutions to support current and future business needs
- Owns and drives the strategic relationship with external partners that support key technology solutions and services for Finance transformation
- Develops a jointly owned roadmap of capabilities and services (current and future), enterprise level contract and cost management strategies
- Manages the roadmaps and portfolio of Finance transformation initiatives balancing investment across a range of criteria (e.g., timeframes, markets, technologies).
- Participates in the process by which funding decisions on programs and projects are made in line with strategy and roadmap plans
- Tracks key performance metrics to measure success and identify and iterate on opportunities for optimization
Basic Qualifications :
As required and as the primary workload permits, participate in Transformation programs as a Program Lead for specific strategic initiatives.
- Lead Enterprise Technology Transformation initiatives to deliver future state vision and value realization
- Build the complete program roadmap and plan, and execute against it with clear milestones, deliverables, role accountability, budget, communication and tracking of risks and escalations.
- Define and assemble the necessary resources and stakeholders to drive the required outcomes outlined in the Transformation initiative.
- Develop and implement Enterprise Transformation scorecard to track initiative health, schedule, issues/risks and value realization for executive level reporting
- Manage, evolve, and participate in the process by which funding decisions on programs and projects are made in line with strategy and roadmap plans.
- Schedule and lead regular project meetings from kick-off to wrap up
- Act as the liaison and manage communications between internal learning team and external partners
- Define, build and track key performance metrics to measure success and identify and iterate on opportunities for optimization
Executive Leadership Competencies:
- 5+ years of experience leading ERP S/4 HANA and FP&A technology strategy, roadmap development and realization in the allocated Corporate functions
- Demonstrated experience in advocating technology solutions and driving executive alignment
- Strategic thinker with analytical and problem-solving experience
- An outstanding ability to analyze problems, apply quantitative analytical approaches, communicate effectively and confidently (both oral and written), work well in cross-functional teams
- Execution-oriented, and able to complete tasks independently
- Comfortable working with all levels of the organization including senior executives
- Strong passion for technology and staying abreast of industry trends
- Proven ability to influence seniors and peers without direct authority; experience leading cross-functional initiatives with multiple stakeholders.
- Talented facilitator who skillfully leads strategy and planning discussions.
- Self-driven, detail-oriented leader who actively works to remove barriers to achieving results.
- Adapts to changes in priorities with ease, comfortable working in the gray while defining the way forward.
Preferred Education :
BS in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline or equivalent work experience. (STEM degree is highly preferred)
Additional Information :
Note: This position can be based out of these three locations: Burbank (CA), Seattle (WA), and Florida (Lake Nona)