Staff Accountant - General Ledger - G/L - G.L. - GL - Month-End - Journal Entries - Reconciliations
Are you a Staff Accountant who is looking for a fun events and music organization that offers work-life balance? If so, then we are working on a Staff Accountant opportunity that may be a great fit for you!
A Los Angeles events company is looking for a Staff Accountant to join their team. Reporting to the Accounting Manager, the Staff Accountant will be responsible for supporting accounts payable, accounts receivable, and assisting with month-end duties. To be successful in this role, the Staff Accountant just needs some experience with a great attitude. If that is you (or someone you know), then please read the full job description below to see if you would be a match for this Staff Accountant role.
What do you need for this Staff Accountant role?
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- 1-4 years of accounting experience
- Advanced Excel
- Familiarity with accounting software or ERP
What will you do in this Staff Accountant role?
- Prepare journal entries, accruals, and balance sheet reconciliations
- Record revenue for events and commission
- Record prepaids and amortization
- Create invoices, record payments, and maintain AR
- Manage recurring revenue and royalties
- Cash analysis
- Prepare bank reconciliations and reclass entries as needed
- Analyze financial reporting
- Create schedules for month-end and quarter-end reporting
What is in this Staff Accountant role for you?
- Excellent benefits
- 401K match
- Discounts on events
- Very remote-oriented work schedule
So, if you are a Staff Accountant who is looking for a work-life balance opportunity with a fun company then this is for you. Please submit your resume for this role today as we would love to connect with you!