Company is a powerful portfolio of iconic entertainment, news, and sports brands. We bring people, technology, and the world’s best storytellers together to drive culture and meaningful connection. We believe the enduring power of stories can open our eyes to the world, to each other, and to new and different perspectives.
Join us. Shape your story here.
- Develops campaign strategies, in conjunction with senior management and filmmakers.
- Conceptually creates all advertising campaigns for print, television and radio.
- Selects outside creative vendors or assigns work to the in-house creative group.
- Monitors the development of the campaigns.
- Presents campaigns to key Warner Bros. executives, filmmakers and artists.
- Maintains and approves creative advertising budgets.
- Performs miscellaneous duties and/or special projects as needed.
Approximately 10 years experience in creative advertising at either a studio or creative agency.
Education, Professional Training, Technical Training or Certification:
A bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, advertising, public relations, or a related discipline.
- Knowledge of marketing and the media sufficient enough to develop creative strategies.
- Must have managerial/supervisory skills.
- Knowledge of basic math, spelling, grammar, punctuation, and English usage.
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively and present campaigns to management and filmmakers.
- Must have the ability to monitor and maintain creative budgets.
- Must have the ability to analyze the effectiveness of creative advertising.
- Must have the ability to supervise and evaluate professional and administrative personnel.