Position: UX/UI Designer - Amazing Remote Fulltime
Location: Fully Remote/Off-site
Starts: Interviewing Now!
Our fintech client is seeking a UX/UI Designer! This role is full-time, fully remote.
The ideal candidate has versatility in the types of brands they've worked for, and has experience with UX/UI specific to mobile apps.
UX/UI DESIGNER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Contribute to overall product strategy to improve user experience
- Define and create end-to-end mobile first designs as well as contribute and improve existing designs
- Ability to communicate complex design concepts clearly and persuasively
- Contribute to creation as well as own creation of design systems
UX/UI DESIGNER REQUIREMENTS:
- 4-5 years' experience in UX/UI design for consumer-facing products
- Experience with wireframing and creating high-quality UI visual designs
- Experience with both Android and iOS apps
- Strong understanding of HTML/CSS and common web/app technologies
- Ability to work in an agile environment
- Software: Figma (or similar), Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Huge plus if you have: experience prototyping animations/interactions, eComm experience, experience w/ A/B testing, usability testing and customer research experience
If you think you're a good fit for this role, send us your portfolio/resume!
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]